Drama on da bus Drama on da bus

Get on dabus.

Wind Waker - Laruto's Lament Wind Waker - Laruto's Lament

You are an amazing singer.

I love how your music is so relaxing and also quite simple.

I'm a little bit of a Latin fanatic myself, and even though it doesn't really rhyme with the rest of the words, a better word for 'remember' would be 'Recordemur.' That is the exact translation, though I may be mistaken: my school stopped doing Latin lessons while I was in it.

VGSongbird responds:

That's alright. My Latin is pretty shotty--I'm sure you're better qualified than I'll ever be :D

Thanks for the review!

ReVision - Falling ReVision - Falling

This is amazing!

I don't know the bastard who voted this zero, but I sure hope to find him one day!

ReVision - Sand Demons ReVision - Sand Demons

I'm feelin' this.

Awesome DnB song. Really getting the rhythm. Maybe the compression could be toned down a bit, but I bet that is the nasty work of the FL Limiter.

LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG) LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)

I have an idea.

Should I make a remastered version using all of the samples? You know, since you can now have higher quality music in the portal?

Anyway, it's a really good song.

Papa Roach - Last Resort Papa Roach - Last Resort

Holy shit.

You, Samurai Edge, are a legend for managing to keep a non-user-created song on Newgrounds for two whole years. Brilliant.

Beyond Reach - DJ BrixX Beyond Reach - DJ BrixX

Really, really good!

Like lil-belgium said, It feels like I'm in heaven.

Fierra responds:

Then listen to are we in heaven too =P
Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the review =)
Brittany

Bird Bird

Nice!

Has a 16-bit feel to it. 5'd!

SKM SKM

Pretty good!

But you do know that rap doesn't mean blaring out as many curse words as you can, do you?

Nammie responds:

Yeah SKM is just us fucking around it's just jokes man but it does sound good haha.